Careers - Account Manager
Account Manager - 3 Month Contract
Fancy joining a growing boutique branding agency that has happy, talented people who do great work?
Handle Branding produces thoughtful and innovative branding work for a vast range of clients and diverse industries. Off the back of our continuing success, we are looking to grow our young crew. The successful candidate will benefit from joining an energetic agency that values our people, our culture and the long-term development of our team.
Your duties will include;
• Proactively suggesting improvements to studio functionality and processes
• Quality control of incoming client briefs and outgoing artwork
• Scheduling jobs in the studio
• Tracking and reporting on projects via our studio management software
• Preparing report for weekly WIP
• Identifying potential resourcing issues in advance
• Project managing production schedules
• Interacting with clients via phone/email and managing expectations
You will need to have;
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in a traffic or production role within a creative studio/agency
• Relevant qualifications will be regarded favourably
• Precision organization and multi-tasking skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Understanding the creative process and the real time involved with design requests
• Knowledge of print production techniques and digital media specifications
• A graphic design or artwork background will be looked upon favourably
If you think you have the necessary experience and skills outlined above and are eager to be positively challenged, then we want to hear from you today!
We can offer a full-time 3 month contract role with the opportunity to come on fulltime, an inspiring office, Western Sydney based location (North Parramatta) and the chance to develop your skills by working around a highly talented team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Apply now and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any initial enquires should include your CV and, if available, folio (max. 10MB limit) which includes notes on your project contribution.